Bed bugs may be lurking about in your mattress, in the carpet, under rugs, behind furniture, and even inside the walls!
Don't wait until you, your guests, or your clients are suffering the ill-effects of an infestation before taking action. Call Us Today
K9 scent detection is 97% accurate compared to human sight detection, which is only 40% effective.
Dogs smell in parts per trillion, something a human cannot do. NESDCA-trained K9's detect only live bedbugs through all life cycle phases - from eggs to nymphs to adults.
NESDCA is a certifying organization assuring the highest quality standards of Scent Detection Canines, and an information resource center for the consumer and Pest Control Industry.
Kathleen English, owner and Boscoe
- Bed bugs are associated with human habitation, hiding in furniture, structural cracks and crevices.
- The team at K-9 Bed Bug Detection, LLC will work with you to evaluate the problem and provide immediate feedback and remedial suggestions if bed bugs are found.
- We are an independent contractor team and provide an objective approach with support and guidance to help you determine next steps.
- We are here for you.
- Targeted Inspections: If you suspect an infestation, call us. We pinpoint the exact locations where bedbugs may be hiding and help you determine treatment options if they are found.
- Preventative Inspections: We can customize a plan for monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly inspections based upon your requirements. A proactive approach significantly reduces the chance of a major infestation.
- Post Treatment Inspections: After initial treatment, we will monitor your premises to confirm that your treatment was successful.
- * Residential and Commercial Inspections
- * Exterminator Referrals
Available Bed Bug Detection Services
- If not treated immediately, bedbugs can have a serious, negative effect on your business - loss of reputation, bad press, negative publicity, word-of-mouth sanctions and loss of business can result from a bedbug infestation.
- Within minutes, we determine if you have an infestation and work with you to develop a pro-active eradication plan. We operate as an independent team to assure you an unbiased and objective inspection.
- We will provide a thorough, comprehensive and confidential written report with our findings and recommendations.
- Please contact us if you suspect bedbugs in your home. Home remedies DO NOT WORK and may in fact spread the infestation further.
- Boscoe, our "bed bug detective" will quickly and accurately find the source of the bedbugs, and together we will develop a plan of eradication that fits your needs and budget.
- Your home is your haven!
- Finding bedbugs with the naked eye requires searching mattresses, box springs, drapery seams, drawers, furniture, carpeting - and some places that just can't be searched...
- Bed bug dogs have a keen sense of smell which makes it possible to quickly pinpoint the source of the infestation and target treatment areas with maximum accuracy and efficiency.
We are a locally owned and operated company in Northern Virginia.